Nine Pictures Explain The Basics of Self-protection
1. Wash hands with soap and disinfectant; wash hands for at least 20 seconds each time.
2.Use tissues when coughing and sneezing.
3. No tissue can be replaced with a sleeve
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth without washing your hands
5. Avoid close contact with uncomfortable people
6. If you feel fever and tired, cough, dyspnea, muscle pain, these symptoms need attention
7. Call for help
8. You may have to be isolated at home
9. You need to accept virus detection